40 Hour Program Including Online Learning Material
Course dates: see our upcoming courses
This course has been developed from the original 5-day, 40hr program. We are excited to deliver a 3-day face-to-face course supported by additional pre- and post-course online learning activities. There will be short keynote lectures spaced between practical sessions, which will focus on practical, hands on technique and developing your palpation. The 4:1 student to tutor ratio enhances the opportunity to obtain the most from these practical sessions, this means one tutor to two pairs of students.
- Develop an understanding of the 5 phenomena of the Primary Respiratory Mechanism (PRM).
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the cranial bones and sacrum and their relationships to other anatomical structures.
- Further develop your approach to palpation of the body.
- Discuss the clinical application of the course content with tutors during table sessions.
- Identify and reflect on personal goals or desired learning outcomes of each participant for the course.